For visiting and diving in Amphitrite cave, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid medical certification from a doctor (not older than 12months)
- Valid cave diving insurance
- Diving Certification for Cave Diving.
Before the dive, all divers need to sign a guest registration form, accept the dive plan, rescue plan, and the rules of the Amphitrite Cave. After “paperwork”, divers analyze their gas, prepare and check all their equipment.
- Mask & spare mask
- The wet suit can be used only in Line A. In Line B only the Dry Suit can be used.
- 2x12 Twin set with manifold and standard technical diving regulators (2 separate regulators, one with 210cm long hose)
- Cave divers with CCR certification, can use their unit with enough open-circuit bailout gas for safely return according to dive plan.
- 1 dive computer or bottomtimer
- 1 compass (can be integrated in computer)
- 1 primary light with battery for minimum 90 minutes dive for line A and 180 minutes dive for line B.
- 2 separate backup lights
- 1 safety spool 35-40m
- 1 reel per group
- Line markers (cookies)
- 2 cutter (knife, easy cut, scissors)
We can arrange diving equipment, of course gasses and sofolime for CCR divers.
Amphitrite is a unique cave in the Archipelagos of the Aegean Sea. It is an area under protection because of the unique formations of stalactites and stalagmites inside the cave. Divers must be careful not to touch or kick with fins, any part of the rock formation during the dive. It is strictly forbidden to take anything from the cave, and all divers should respect the secret beauty of Amphitrite.